Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Ball Farm


Matt's sister's family has a really cool farm. Matt has been doing a few projects out there the past few weeks. Kelli, our niece, agreed to take Lily riding on one of the horses while we still have the chance. Lily is still talking about the experience.


Kelli and Matt had to get the horse brushed and ready before she could ride so she played until they were ready.
Levi got to play on the grass and hang out with me.
Here they go. I think if you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can notice Lily bitting her lip. I think I do that too when I'm nervous. Kelli took her around the arena 3 times.





Playing in the playhouse.

They have baby chicks and Lily got to hold them. She was not afraid at all to touch those chicks. We had to help her remember not to squeeze too tight. On the car ride home, Lily fell asleep for the night. We just put her right to bed and she was out. Thank you to Kelli for making it so fun for Lily.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lily looks so happy!! That is so cool that she got to ride a horse! Did you know they ride horses to school in Oklahoma? At least she will have a little experience now!

lol jk

Grandma Mitchell said...

I'm glad Lily got to ride on the horse before you left. She will talk about it for a long time. When you come back it will be Levi's turn for the ride. I can't wait to hear about all the new adventures that you are going to experience in Oklahoma.
We will miss you, but know that it will go fast.

Rachel said...

Such a brave girl!!