Saturday, November 6, 2010
Today...
Levi discovered his feet. He has grabbed them several times. I love seeing the small developmental changes even though I hate that they are happening so fast. We also had the missionaries over for dinner. I sure do miss Daniel. Hopefully I'll get his packages out on Monday. The weekend is going by at lightning speed and I want to slow it down. At least I get an extra hour tonight. Some days I feel like my hands are fuller than other days. Today was one of those days. I'm so thankful that Matt always helps smooth things out for me. I really hate spiders. I have killed 6 in the past two days. They are like invaders in my house and I have to protect my children ;) That's all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! I noticed that the sorensens switched their blog to private and since Katie didn't have my email, I didn't get an invitation. :( Do you have her email address? If so can you email it to me? lud05001@hotmail.com
thanks!
Post a Comment