Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sneak Peak


We have been doing so many fun things since the weather has been getting nicer. I have so much to blog about but I have homework that is taking priority right now. We finally got our camera back and I'm loving it! I have a bunch of new pictures and I'm excited to share them. So this is a sneak peak of what is going to come in the next week or so. I am finished with the internship itself. On Tuesday I have to give a presentation about my internship to a child development class. I also have a few more papers to whip out and then I'm DONE! I'm getting excited for graduation and for my parents to get here. Most of all, I'm excited to stay home and play with this girl all day!

This is our new fish aquarium. We had our little 1 gallon fish tank and 1 little fish that has been alive forever in Walmart fish years. The pump went out in that little tank and we couldn't find a replacement pump for a tank that small. So...my sweet brother Ryan is lending us this tank. Naturally, we needed more fish. We went to Petco and got 5 fish for less than two dollars. Lily loves the fish. She pulls her chair up to the counter, points to and counts the fish (one, two, three, four, five, sick, seby, nine, ten). There are only 6 fish in the tank. She's close though :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! She is looking so grown up!! And counting! What a smartie : ) I bet she is so different now, we sure do miss you guys!

Familia Martinez said...

She is counting better than Ammon ... yikes I guess his mom had better get going number huh!

She is a cutie! Glad you are almost done! Love ya