She's a pro on the slide! She climbs up by herself and goes down all by herself. Last Saturday (March 27th) I got my hair colored. It's BLONDE! Way more than I asked for and I'm still in shock. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon. We did have a really fun day after. We went to Porter park in Rexburg and Lily was able to play. She could spend the entire day there. When it gets warmer we will be there more often. We brought our kite just in case the wind picked up. We tired it but it didn't work that well. Then, we went up to campus hoping to see the fish in the Romney. Too bad the museum is closed Saturday. We just peeked through the door. It was fun to walk on campus anyway. This is my first semester not going to campus everyday and I didn't realize how much I missed it. I love the BYU-I campus, as much as I have complained about school the past 5 years. After that, we went and bought some groceries for dinner. We went home, had dinner and then went on a BIKE RIDE!! YAY!! I'm so happy we have our bikes out again. I did have to wear Matt's Under Armour shirt to keep warm. Lily was bundled up and we had a blast. We biked up to Broulim's and picked up some ice cream. That night we went to some friend's house for games and dessert. I love when we get to spend the Saturday together. I'm looking forward to spring that is more like summer instead of winter.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Day at the Park
She's a pro on the slide! She climbs up by herself and goes down all by herself. Last Saturday (March 27th) I got my hair colored. It's BLONDE! Way more than I asked for and I'm still in shock. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon. We did have a really fun day after. We went to Porter park in Rexburg and Lily was able to play. She could spend the entire day there. When it gets warmer we will be there more often. We brought our kite just in case the wind picked up. We tired it but it didn't work that well. Then, we went up to campus hoping to see the fish in the Romney. Too bad the museum is closed Saturday. We just peeked through the door. It was fun to walk on campus anyway. This is my first semester not going to campus everyday and I didn't realize how much I missed it. I love the BYU-I campus, as much as I have complained about school the past 5 years. After that, we went and bought some groceries for dinner. We went home, had dinner and then went on a BIKE RIDE!! YAY!! I'm so happy we have our bikes out again. I did have to wear Matt's Under Armour shirt to keep warm. Lily was bundled up and we had a blast. We biked up to Broulim's and picked up some ice cream. That night we went to some friend's house for games and dessert. I love when we get to spend the Saturday together. I'm looking forward to spring that is more like summer instead of winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment