Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Lily pictures

This is the beginning of a few posts so don't forget to look at the others below. I'm so thankful to have our camera back and be able to take some pictures of this girl. There aren't many pictures of me because I'm always behind the camera. I'll have Matt start taking some of me.
Take one...

Take two...

Take three....It's Danny's Birthday April 18th. I'm still trying to get his card and pictures put together and get it sent. Today I had Lily pose with our handcrafted poster. If you want to send something for his birthday...you, like me are probably too late. But send it anyway to:

Elder Daniel LeDosquet
4 Norte 1112
Vina del Mar
CHILE


This was Lily yesterday. She got this cute outfit from Araya. I did my presentation on my internship yesterday and I'm so happy it's over! All I have to finish now is my paper. I am so thankful that the end is so close. Lily and I have just been playing this week. I'm really having to be creative on things to do with her. We went on another bike ride today by ourselves. We went all the way into Saint Anthony and back down 7th south. That's probably doesn't make any sense but on 7th south there is a big hill that I have avoided the other times because I didn't think I could make it up the hill. Well, today I did it. I felt like the little engine that could "I think I can, I think I can," as I was going up the hill dragging a 50 pound bike trailer. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I have a feeling that Lily and I are going to be spending some time at the Library and at the park once it gets nicer.
She is holding Dolly Baby in this picture. She is really into dolls lately. She carries this one and a Belle one around often.

I'm actually going to make another post about this picture. When Lily sees the camera she automatically says "smile" or "say cheese." This picture she kept saying "smile" and covering her eyes. We never got the best picture. This was last Thursday (March 25th). Matt and I went to Grad Night with President Clarke in the Taylor building. Lily went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a few hours. I gave her a bath and got her mostly ready for bed. I didn't want to put gel in her hair so I just blow dried it. I reminded me of a picture of me as a young child. Anyway, grad night was so nice and it made me even more excited and thankful to graduate from this university.

Bathtime


Alphabet Town with Dad

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my goodness- Lily is soooooooo cute. She just keeps getting cuter! I love reading all the fun things your family does.

Grandma said...

Thanks Shelley, I love to read your blog and see the pictures. Lily is growing right up. Just have fun this summer. Keep taking pictures so Grandma can look at them and read all about what you are doing.
Love Grandma Mitchell