Lily got her first hair cut yesterday before church. She had this one really long piece in the back and it was looking a little funny. We kept the hair for her baby book. Also at church yesterday we found out they are splitting our ward. We find out on Saturday what the new boundaries are. As long as they don't split us up from Ryan and Cathy we'll be fine :)
And one more thing, Lily is the biggest pickle lover in the world. She talks to Matt when he calls after school. Tonight while Matt was talking to her, he said that when he gets home, they were going to eat pickles. She was so excited, ended the conversation with her dad by giving the phone back to me, looked me in the face and said matter-of-factly "PICKLE!" We went to the fridge and I gave her a piece of a pickle. She was content again. We have learned there are negative side affects if she has too many. We make sure she has something else in her stomach too.
4 comments:
so fun!!! I'm glad the raft is still working for Lily- she's so cute.
LOL! That pickle story is cute! I wish I could hear her little voice talking! I miss having a free indoor pool to go to, enjoy it!!
Oh my goodness we miss you guys so much! She is getting to the fun, talking, amazing age and I wish we were closer to see it. We love you and can't wait to see you all again. Cal us soon. We love you!
since we live in parker, we were not affected by the changes, but we are getting a new bishopric.
Post a Comment