Friday, February 19, 2010

Brownies (with Carrot and Spinach)

"When life gives you spinach, make spinach brownies." You can quote me on that. I don't particularly like spinach. I will eat it if someone else prepares it. I guess I can tolerate it. I am trying to get more vegetable in my diet these days. I know this probably is the worst way, oh well. So I remember seeing Jessica Seinfeld on Oprah a long time ago talking about the hidden vegetables in foods for her kids. I specifically remember these brownies.

I just made them and am really impressed. It really wasn't that much work and it was already things that I had. So I'd better eat the entire pan so I can get my daily vegetables. Haha!

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOL, you probably should eat the whole pan... the baby needs the vegetables too!! I'm going to try this asap, thanks for posting it!