Today, to fight the winter blues, Lily and I braved the 18 degrees outside and went for a walk. Really, how long can we be cooped up inside? My new thing is trying not to complain about the LONG winter and find happiness in all things. So far so good. We had a great walk. Lily was bundled really well with snow pants and all. We went all the way to the Baptized church and back. Lily kept talking about the sky. It was really pretty today. Do you like our matching hats? Thanks. The aid that I work with at school made them for us, and every kid in the school (no lie). She's the best!
So long time no blog. I've just posted a bunch of things. I'm going to try and keep up on this thing better. We are back in school and having fun. Matt has 16 credits this semester and is pretty busy with everything. He's taking a swimming and Spanish class along with the normal engineering classes. I'm sure he enjoys it. I'm doing my internship this semester and loving it. I'm working in the kindergarten at Teton Elementary. The kids are so fun and best of all, I graduate in April. It's coming faster than I imagined.
Lily is doing really well. She is talking a lot more and we love it. You can tell she understands what we are saying. It's amazing how fast they learn this language stuff. There is so much more that I want to write about her but I can't think of anything at this point in time. She is a sweetheart and I'm so lucky to be her mother!
Stuff I'm working on...I'm putting together a binder of Danny's mission emails and pictures. It is really fun and I feel like I know a lot more about his mission now. I'm also going to start a baby scrap book for Lily. I'm really excited about it. I'm also teaching Sunday School to 13-14 year-olds. They are full of life and lots to talk about. If you have any teaching tips for kids this age let me know. That's it for now...
3 comments:
That is so cool that you are putting together a book for your brother, I bet that will be cherished! I want to start a scrapbook for Raleigh but I have no idea how I would start. So be sure to post yours on here, I'd love to see it! Yay for graduating so soon!!!
wow, you did have a lot to blog about! sounds like you guys are having fun. I must admit i do not miss those idaho winters...now i complain when it's only in the 40's here! haha!
congratulations on baby #2! we'll have to post pictures so we can compare baby bumps. are you wishing for a boy or a girl? steven wants a boy but i want makenna to have a sister.
oh and i LOVE your hats!
adorable matching hats- so fun.
Post a Comment