I am way behind on my blogging. I was debating whether or not to blog about Christmas because it is almost Valentines day. I started looking at our pictures from Christmas and I couldn't resist. We have some cute pictures and had such a fun Christmas break. These are all out of order and I cannot figure out how to change it. Anyway, here are a few pictures from Christmas Adam, Eve and Christmas day. Enjoy!
Christmas Day and Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell's. We got a Kitchen Aid and I have already put it to good use. I love it!
Christmas morning at our house. Lily's favorite present was her Winnie the Pooh doll. She still carries it around and gives him hugs and kisses. She got those cute Pj's Christmas Eve.
1 comment:
A Kitchenaid, yay!! And that picture of Matt and Lily is HILARIOUS! Did you tell him to "show me your smiles!!!!"? haha!
Post a Comment