Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun times with Mom!

We are both enjoying our much deserved ice cream after a long day when Lily burned her hands. They are so much better now by the way.

This picture I was trying to get a picture of her in the new pj's Grandma LeDosquet got her for Christmas. They are too cute and she loves them.

I feel like I always taking the pictures and I never get to be in any. When we do get some of me and Lily, I am usually ready for bed or something. Some of these pictures are not the best. Lily and I get to spend a lot of time together and I'm so thankful. She is my little buddy and we get a long really well.
I would rather play with the snow inside than outside. We had so much fun putting colors in the snow and building snowmen on the table. She loved it but would take her hands out and say "cold."


I cannot get enough of these hugs. She give the best hugs when she's in the mood.
Love this girl!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Aww, I love this post! So cute! When did Lily get that table? I'm so glad she has it because every time I see one I think, man I wish I could send one of those to Lily! Lol! How fun is that to color the snow?? Way cool!

Becca said...

You are such a cute mom!!! Love it!