Lily loves books. We have been going to the library and checking out new books this summer. In the car ride home from the library, she always reads one of her new books the entire way home. At least twice a day I will catch her in her room, in this chair, flipping through the pages of a book.
First night in the toddler bed...success. She is covered in marker because we were coloring a picture for Elder LeDosquet. We know he will love it.
2 comments:
Oh my GOOSSHHHH SHE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, I miss her! I wish I could hear her talk! Toddler bed huh? I can't believe it. When will she be 18 months? TTYL!
If I do say so myself, she a cute girl, marker and all. Tell Danny hi for us.
I love to read your blog and look at the pictures. This will be a great journal for Lily.
Love, Grandma Mitchell
Post a Comment