
I'm taking a parenting class right now and I will do anything that will make bedtime run smoothly in my house. It isn't too bad right now but I want to start implementing the things I'm learning so it will be a
habit when Lily is old enough to understand. This isn't a very clear picture but I made her a bedtime chart. The children follow the chart so it is not a power struggle when bedtime comes around. The chart is in charge so the parent doesn't have to be. The children love to see pictures of themselves doing each task and checking it off before they go to sleep. I'm going to
laminate this so she can check off each box with the task is complete with dry erase marker. Hopefully she will enjoy it when she is a tinny bit older.
4 comments:
So awesome! I wish I studied child development. You should post more ideas like this for us art majors out there, lol. No really, I could use the help... haha
What a fun idea- Emma would love that!
I like this! Maybe I will try it. You are such a good mom :) BTW I miss you too we should maybe try doing something sometime!
love the chart! it's a good idea.
Post a Comment