Sunday, September 20, 2009

I really love my hat!









6 comments:

Grandma said...

She is such cute kid, if I do say so. I love to see pictures of her and you guys also.
Love, Grandma Mitchell

Caitlin said...

she's getting so big! cute hat! did you make it?

Familia Martinez said...

Feel like breaking out into song about the hat, shoes, socks...love the signing times huh!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, what a happy girl!! I'm glad she likes that hat now, haha. Raleigh likes looking at these pictures of her, we love Lily!!!

Shelley said...

Ha Ha Angie, you are probably the only other person that knew where that title came from. And Katie, I I'm glad Raleigh likes look the pictures. And it's about time she likes that hat. Too bad she didn't when she needed it. She carries it around now and and says "hat, hat, hat" Pretty funny girl

Rachel said...

Ever since watching that video with Lily and Miles I can't get those songs out of my head!!