Saturday, March 7, 2009

Swimming


Last night we went swimming at the school. We borrowed a floaty toy from Becca Olava and it was perfect. She loved being in the water. We had the entire pool to ourselves. It was nice to swim a few laps and get a little exercise. I hope we can do this more often. We've been talking about going again tonight.She was so tired when I took these pictures. This is the best I could get. I wanted to get a picture at the pool but we're too scared to bring our camera by the water. Maybe I'll take our old camera tonight and see if I can get a picture.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh yay! I'm glad it worked for you. Lily looks adorable in her little swimming suit. :)

Caitlin said...

lily's swimsuit is adorable!
what a cute week at preschool. it sounds like your field trip was fun!

Familia Martinez said...

That is fun! My kids love to swim and they are not afraid of the water at all...which makes me a little scared. Lily is so stinking cute I love her. I am so glad that we are close enough to see her now and will miss her little smile once we are far away again. Maybe swim toys for her birthday? Just making a list and checking it twice! Oh yah that isn't for a few months huh. =)