She is a big girl! She is growing so fast and I want it to stop. I would be okay with her being this age for longer. She's turning 11 months on the 21st of this month. Before I know it she's going to be running around.
Angie just gave us some new hair ties and clips. She is set until she's a teenager. I love how her hair is getting longer so I can do more things with it.
Lily loves her dad. While he is doing his homework she is constantly fighting for his attention. (I wonder where she gets that from). She is always standing by the table like this or by his chair patting him. The other day Matt went into the bathroom and she was crying and hitting the door for him to let her in. And she always has a smile for him when he gets home. Even if she is being grumpy for me, when dad gets home, it all goes away.
Look how helpful she's being. She needs a little bit more practice when it comes to folding clothes. This particular time I had just finished folding the clothes and she pulled the folded towels out. She loves to help. I hope she's this willing when she's older.
3 comments:
She is so cute! I love that little girl! My kids love to come and climb on the folded clothes and mess up my piles. I drives me nuts but I guess they are just kids. I don't know why I even bother folding their clothes they pull everything out of the drawers all the time and then it just gets stuffed back in. One day I think someone should invent a clothes folder. We have a clothes washer and dryer why not a folder. Every mother in the world would want one. Matt you work on that will ya but remember where you got the idea when you make your millions. =)
she's getting so big! i can't believe it. her hair is adorable! it's so curly!
the enrichment looked like a lot of fun. i made a purse out of a place mat once...a girl in my mother-in-law's ward had one.
Aw I wish we were close enough to play. I just know Ty would love Lily. You should put up your talk from enrichment. I'd love to read it!
Post a Comment