Thursday, February 5, 2009

wishing, hopeing, dreaming....


I made this cake today. I thought I'd decorate it like spring because I'm already sick of winter. Spring is looking so good to me right now. Lily is feeling better. We're waiting for her top teeth to come. Any day now. She's more and more fun everyday. She now says "gawk." It's more like, "gawk, gawk, gawk." She loves it when we say it and then she says it back to us. Brilliant! She says other things too. It's almost like she is having conversations with us, I just wish I knew what she is saying. I love her voice and hearing what she has to babble about. I'm glad we are almost to the end of another busy week. Thank you to Cathy and Katie who watched Lily so much this week, on really short notice. I couldn't do school if I didn't have this much help. Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

i feel for you! my sis in law is sick of the snow, too!
every time i see lily, she looks so much more grown up! what a cutie!