Feb 21st. This is her 10 month picture. I have taken over 60 pictures the last two days trying to get her to smile. Another sign that she's not feeling well, I cannot get her to smile! So this will have to do.
We have had such a good weekend. I feel refreshed and ready to conquer the world and another week of school. I didn't make it to my Relief Society meeting before church because Lily wasn't feeling well, but I'm glad we got to go to all of church. It was really good. The lessons and talks were inspiring and given just for me. I'm feeling ready to move forward and be better.
3 comments:
Lily is WAY too cute!!! Sorry again that I missed the Enrichment meeting- but I'm willing to help with anything. :)
That's too bad that she is not feeling well. I hope she gets better soon. She still looks like a doll though! :)
Hey Shelly! random question- i saw a while ago on your blog that you were cleaning your couch...how do you do that? any special chemicals or techniques?
Post a Comment