I have been complaining about my hair for a long time...no, a very long time! I have been so sick of the brown, mousy, mud hair and I have been longing for my blond beautiful hair. I have been debating whether or not to color it because I would have to get it done again in 4 months. It's pretty high maintenance. Matt came home the other day with a Paul Mitchell gift card for me. He is really sweet like that...and I'm pretty sure he was sick of the complaining. Today I was so fortunate to get some color back into my life. The girl did such a great job and I loved every minute of it. It is worth it, I promise. Thank you Matt! You are the best!
Before
After
4 comments:
Awesome!! You look so happy and excited for spring ; ) So can we call you Blondie now? lol just kidding
it's cute! glad you had a great day!
You look beautiful as always!
I love it Shelley! Your brown hair wasn't ugly (by the way) but I know what it's like to want/need a change sometimes. How sweet of Matt to do that for you. You look beautiful! :)
Post a Comment