I was trying with all my might to get her to smile. She just wasn't in the mood. I did get several pictures like this...
The flash was really bright for her this time. Every time I'd try to take a picture the flash seemed to bother her.
Here we all are. Matt just set the timer on this one. Not bad. This week has been a little crazy and I couldn't be more excited for the weekend. We are halfway through this outrageously busy semester. I'm looking forward to the week break and for my vacation to see my family! Last night we had a night similar to the one when my mom and dad were staying with us on new years. Lily woke up at midnight with a temp of 101 degrees. Ah! So we gave her Tylenol right away and tried to cool her down. She was crying a lot and didn't get back to sleep until 3am or so. She has two new teeth on the top and they are obviously painful. She also has major congestion, the runs, extreme grumpiness, and fever. Today we took her to the doctor. I almost felt silly bringing her in because she was so happy when we got there. She wasn't sick at all...but the doctor did find a pretty bad ear infection in her left ear. It seems like we just got done with antibiotics. He said he's not sure if it ever got better from the first time. So he gave her a new antibiotic that is different than the last one. It is not the yummy pink kind. It smells horrible and I'm sure it tastes just as bad. Thank heavens Lily is getting better at taking her medicine. We took her to the doctor at 4:00 this afternoon. We usually get her prescriptions at the BYU-Idaho pharmacy. We had the prescription sent to Walgreen's because I thought it was after 5:00 (when BYU-Idaho pharmacy closes) but it wasn't. We will never go to Walgreen's pharmacy again. It was $75.99 for two little bottles of antibiotic. At BYU-Idaho it was only $25.00 or so. And it's not even the pink kind! I'm glad we got her medicine and I'm excited for her to get better but man...that wasn't cheep. This stuff must be gold flavor instead of yummy bubble gum. I hope she gets better soon. It breaks my heart when she is sick. Also the doctor said all her top teeth should be coming in all together anytime now. (He said that a month ago too.)
Here we all are. Matt just set the timer on this one. Not bad. This week has been a little crazy and I couldn't be more excited for the weekend. We are halfway through this outrageously busy semester. I'm looking forward to the week break and for my vacation to see my family! Last night we had a night similar to the one when my mom and dad were staying with us on new years. Lily woke up at midnight with a temp of 101 degrees. Ah! So we gave her Tylenol right away and tried to cool her down. She was crying a lot and didn't get back to sleep until 3am or so. She has two new teeth on the top and they are obviously painful. She also has major congestion, the runs, extreme grumpiness, and fever. Today we took her to the doctor. I almost felt silly bringing her in because she was so happy when we got there. She wasn't sick at all...but the doctor did find a pretty bad ear infection in her left ear. It seems like we just got done with antibiotics. He said he's not sure if it ever got better from the first time. So he gave her a new antibiotic that is different than the last one. It is not the yummy pink kind. It smells horrible and I'm sure it tastes just as bad. Thank heavens Lily is getting better at taking her medicine. We took her to the doctor at 4:00 this afternoon. We usually get her prescriptions at the BYU-Idaho pharmacy. We had the prescription sent to Walgreen's because I thought it was after 5:00 (when BYU-Idaho pharmacy closes) but it wasn't. We will never go to Walgreen's pharmacy again. It was $75.99 for two little bottles of antibiotic. At BYU-Idaho it was only $25.00 or so. And it's not even the pink kind! I'm glad we got her medicine and I'm excited for her to get better but man...that wasn't cheep. This stuff must be gold flavor instead of yummy bubble gum. I hope she gets better soon. It breaks my heart when she is sick. Also the doctor said all her top teeth should be coming in all together anytime now. (He said that a month ago too.)I put this video on here for my mom and dad. They love to see Lily and we can't wait to see them in April! This was tonight on our date at Walmart. Oh yeah...and tomorrow, Lily is 10 months old. I'll take a picture and post it tomorrow.
3 comments:
SOOO CUTE! We had to get Makenna an inhaler because she had a really bad cough in January. It cost $124. A little ridiculous!
I can't believe she's 10 months! Hasn't the time just flown by?
Oh my gosh I love the picture of the flash in her face, lol! And when she just won't smile sometimes. Haha, just thinking about it makes me laugh. Lily is the best!!
Wow, she's 10 months already?! How did that happen?
Walgreens is expensive!! We always get our prescriptions filled at Walmart. They do $4 generics there. We just got 2 prescriptions for Emma there this week (amoxicillan and a cough syrup) and it cost us about $13 total.
Post a Comment