Sunday, September 21, 2008

She's 5 months old

Here she is!!
Today is Lily's five month birthday. She weights 21.6 lbs. She only gained a couple pounds this month. I can't believe how much she has grown in the past month. She sits up all by herself now and loves to play with her feet. This week she has been a little sick. She has had a stuffy nose, cough and sneeze. She has been so much better the past couple of days.





It has been a pretty good second week of school. It went by so much faster than the first week. Thursday Matt had to go to Idaho Falls for an engineering thing. I had some homework to do and it seemed pretty impossible without him here. Friday he went to Ogden for another engineering meeting. While he was there his glasses broke. He is getting new ones this week. Lily and I had a good Friday. After school we went to visit Jessica and then went to McDonalds. I finally got the Dorothy doll. Sarah and I have been in search for it for a while now.



Saturday, Lily and I went Halloween decoration shopping. I got a few things. Of course I want more but I think it's enough for this year. We already have Lily's halloween costume. I am so excited to put up a picture of her wearing it.

We didn't get to go swimming last week. Hopefully we can go on Friday or Saturday. I want to make sure Lily is over her cold before we go again. I am going to get a picture.





1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Soo cute Shelley! Tyler didn't sit up until 6 months so way to go Lily! I love your Halloween decorations. I can't wait to see what Lily will be dressed up as. Tyler's going to be buzz lightyear! we need to get together soon! Oh and just a big head's up--I'm going to have a girl party over here during the priesthood session so you (and Lily too of course) have gotta come if you don't already have plans!