Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Week of School



This week was our first full week of school. I think that it went rather well. Matt and I switch off with the baby. Matt's mom has been coming a few days a week to watch her. It really helps us out a lot. Matt and I have been riding our bikes to school. We have really been enjoying it. Matt rides up to the Ricks building every morning. That building is the farthest away and up the hill. It is a hard hill to ride up. It has been a lot of fun. My classes seem to be really good. I'm looking forward to all of them.


Today was a lot of fun. My sister Sarah and my neice Bailey came to visit. Morgan had to go take a test at BYU-Idaho. It was so much fun seeing them. Lily loved Sarah. Matt and I had to run to Idaho Falls and Sarah stayed here with the babies. Lily was really good for her. When we got back from Idaho Falls, Danny, my younger brother, was at our apartment. We all spent most of the day together. Ryan was able to come over near the end. So this is a picture of all the LeDosquet sibblings except for our little sister Jayne. We wish she was here too. It is so fun when we all can get together.

So I love fall and decorating for fall and Halloween. I worked at McDonald's in high school and a couple summers after. They have the Madam Alexander dolls in the Happy Meals around this time of year. I have the whole set from when I worked there. I love them and I think they are so cute to decorate with for Halloween. The are cute little dolls in different little costumes. Sarah told me this morning that McDonald's has them right now and they are Wizard of Oz. I want the entire set. Matt took me to dinner tonight at McDonald's and I got two of them. They go so well with my collection.


Tonight we went swimming with Lily. I wish so much I had a picture of how cute she was. She really liked it. We were in the pool probably 40 minutes and she was so good. We saw my brother Danny up there too. He's a really good swimmer, like my dad. I am determined to get a picture with Lily swimming on our blog. We are definitely planning on going again soon.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Shelley! I love your blog! You are so cute. And lily is such a doll! Kenny and I love looking at her pictures. you can add my blog to yours if you want, and I have links to other people (like carly and caitlin) if you want there's. mine is http://lindsayweston.blogspot.com
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!