Monday, September 1, 2008

Clam Chowder Party


The fall semester before I met Matt, my roommates and I made clam chowder and had a bunch of friends over. The recipe I used was from my sister and it makes two big pots . It is so much fun to have people over to share it with. Today is Labor day and Matt didn't have to work. It was also rather cold outside for the first day of September. Matt went for a motorbike ride today with a family friend. When he got home he said he was really cold and suggested clam chowder for dinner. It was a really good night for soup. So I invited Ryan and Cathy and my old roommates that are still in Rexburg to come to dinner. It made me think of old times with my roommates and how fun that was. The weather today made it feel like the end of summer. I love the change in seasons, but I don't know if I'm ready for summer to end. This is a picture of Lily playing on her blanket today. She is more and more fun everyday. Today she was holding Matt's hand tight. When he would try to move his hand away, she would pull it back. She loves her dad!

No comments: