| Crystal and Dave are our dear neighbors and they love Max and the kids. This is one of their first visits to see Max. |
This summer has certainly been an adjustment period. Having all three kids home can be challenging. Levi and Lily play well...and fight well. We have done many fun things, especially when Dad gets home at night. Matt takes the older two swimming several times a week at our neighborhood pool. We've been to OKC a couple times and we even went to Tulsa to go to a Blue Bell ice cream festival.
| Max 1 month |
Matt made a bottle rocket launcher for Levi who had an interest in rockets this summer.
Max's baby blessing was Sunday July 6th. Matt gave him a beautiful blessing. I remember hearing that Max will be service oriented and able to help others in need. This baby is something special I tell you.
We loved having my parents here and I didn't want them to leave. They were so helpful and wonderful.
I'm glad my parents were here for Levi's 4 year old rocket birthday. We went to the movies and saw "How to Train your Dragon 2." It was such a fun day and Grandma spoiled both kids like crazy! I'm so thankful for this kid! He is serious energy and extreme silliness. He drives me nut at times but I couldn't love him more. I will be praying for his pre-k teachers every single day but I hope he can bring a smile to their days the same way he does to me. I love you Levi Matt Mitchell!
| Everything is Awesome. |






1 comment:
I'm glad your Mom and Dad could be there with you for Max's blessing. You have great parents Shelley.
Summer is so fun and there is so much to do when it comes. Next year you and Max can go camping with the rest of the family. All of the kids are special and they have special parents to love them.
Post a Comment