The photos are in no particular order. These kids started school about a week ago and I'm still having a hard time letting them go. Lily is absolutely a naturally wonderful student at school. She LOVES to learn, loves her friends and loves her teacher. I'm so thankful that she knows how things go at school. She has a wonderful teacher and that makes a mama's heart happy when they are spending so much time away from home.
This is Levi's first time leaving me for more than an hour at a time. He LOVES school too. He was so excited to go and didn't look back. He wasn't scared to leave us, he was just ready to get to work/play. It's interesting to see the learning curve for him. We do have structure in our home but he wasn't used to full time structure that comes with school. I'm glad he is adjusting and hopefully his teacher is adjusting to his curiosity, passion, and energy. I didn't think giving my 4yo to school would be so emotional. I just love these two more than I can ever express in words. I'm praying for the teachers to see what amazing people these kiddos are. I am so blessed that they are mine.







2 comments:
The teachers will see what amazing kids that you have. I love the first picture of Levi. they are great kids and we love them
Your kiddos are so great and you are such a great mama! I pray for Trenty's future teachers already, haha.
Post a Comment