Saturday, November 10, 2012

Family Pictures


 
You've probably seen these on FB but I have to add them to my blog so they can go in my yearly blog book. And there are probably a few you haven't seen. Micah Folsom is such a talented Photographer and we are so lucky to know their family. She travels to Utah, Idaho and Montana several times a year. You can like her page on FB to see when she'll be in your area :). She's really great! Micah Folsom Photography. Now I need to decide which ones I want to display in my house and how.
 

 
 

 

LOVE





 

Love Lily's face :)





I would choose this one for my house if it weren't for the kid's faces. I still love it :)


My absolute favorite :)

LOVE







I wish I could go back and make this my engagement picture. 



2 comments:

Grandma Mitchell said...

I love all of them. The kids are growing so fast and getting so big. We sure miss them.
Love ya

Stacie said...

Shelley, you all look so great! Kids are growing beautifully! Miss you!