This was at the Stillwater Airport today. They were doing tours earlier today but we missed it. So this B29 is from WWII. It's a bomber plane. We don't think it's the exact one that dropped the A-bomb but it's still really cool to see. It's only there until tomorrow morning. Matt may be able to see it take off.



Matt loves this picture of Levi. Fun night :)
4 comments:
I love that picture of Levi too and that pic of Lily and all the pics of you guys because I love you guys and waaaaa I miss y'all!!!!! You guys have the most beautiful children in the world, you know that right?? Hug them for me!! And give yourselves a pat on the back for makin such cute kids, Hahaha ok I need to go to bed. Ttyl
That up close picture of Lily is priceless!! What a cutie pie. I'm really missing our play dates lately too! If we're ever in the same city again, lets go on walks for our play dates.
All the pictures are daring. Do you think Levi will love airplanes as much as Matt does?
I'm going to have Sandy print out the pictures so I can look at them all the time.
We sure miss you guys!
Love ya
Super cute pictures!! Love both of their big smiles!
Post a Comment