Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Family Pictures & End of a Book






Here they are. We got these pictures taken at the first of August. I still think it's crazy we've been married 5 years. Interesting facts about these pictures...I'm wearing the same jeans that I wore on my first date with Matt. They are even too big now. Haha. Also..I'm wearing the pearls that Matt got me for a wedding gift. Levi wouldn't leave them alone and that's why they are on top of my shirt in some of the pictures. Also...it was like 100 degrees that day and super humid. We were sweating like crazy. I kept wiping my sweat on Levi's shirt. Haha. The top one is the one hanging on our wall. Don't look too close at my hair :) So in love with my little family! How on earth did I get this lucky?

4 comments:

Katie said...

I cannot get over how cute you guys are and how grown up the little ones are getting!! You all look so great and these pictures are so awesome! WE MISS Y'ALL!!

Grandma Mitchell said...

The pictures turned out great. I love the family picture with you guys setting on the ground. The one with Lily and Levi setting on the stairs is my favorite. The expression on the kids faces are priceless.
You guys have a very cute family.
Love you guys!

Kent and Krista Stevenson said...

You look amazing Shelley! How have you lost all of that weight??? I need some serious help after I have this baby. You all look so happy!

Rachel said...

You are one Hot Mama!! :) Maybe one day, I'll fit into "dating size jeans" again like you. You are so awesome! Levi looks like a little angel baby in that one picture and I LOVE Lily's face in the family pic where you're all standing up!