Sunday, July 24, 2011

Not Much New

Levi's first ice cream all for himself. They messed up the order. He was supposed to get a much smaller cone...instead he got this. Don't worry, Matt helped him finish it.
This was July 4th. We went on a bike ride around the lake and around campus. I loved seeing campus. This is a cute little pond on campus.
Lily is a sweetie pie. Anytime we are on a bike ride and Levi falls asleep, she never complains. She just lets him sleep even though it's probably not as comfortable for her.
She could live at the park...even with this extreme heat.

I really don't have much to write about this week. These are pictures from Matt's cell. This is Matt's last week of class for the summer. He still has to work on his research but I'm hoping he will be home more now. We need to do something fun!

The kids and I have been doing a few fun things. We went swimming a couple times last week and played at the park one day. Lily and I have been doing our preschool faithfully. She will not let me forget. First thing in the morning, "What are we learning at preschool today Mom?" It has been good for both of us. We are trying to cut down on the amount of TV shows I let the kids watch. I feel like I'm punishing myself when I only allow 2 or 3 shows a day.

Last night we celebrated July 24th with our Stake. They put on such a wonderful bbq. There were a few big bouncy slides that Lily LOVED. Today I got put in as the secretary in the Relief Society presidency and I got to teach Relief Society. Not much else going on here. More pictures to come.

2 comments:

Grandma Mitchell said...

Looks as if Levi was handling the ice cone. The picture with Levi and Lily in the stroller is priceless. The kids are growing right up. I love to read and see the pictures of what you guys are doing.
Love, Grandma Mitchell

Rachel said...

Those are some great pictures! You look smokin shelley! Good luck with the new calling!