Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Levi!


Notice the handful of frosting missing from the cake...all over Levi.
Lily was happy to help her little brother take care of the candle. She showed him how it's done.
Lily and I had a good time making this cake. Matt found these tractors at the store and they are perfect. And they have been a lot of fun to play with .

It's this guy's birthday. We have loved having him around. How did we ever live without him?


I probably took 100 pictures today...trying to get a perfect one of Levi for his birthday picture. He was so tired of having the camera in his face. Lily wanted to be in on the action. Notice her Repunzel hair.

We got punch balloons so he couldn't pop them as easily. What a party!


This is the way to eat it.

He did so well opening the present.

On the last one, he was done. It was too much work. Lily helped open the Mr. Potato Head.

We tired to make it a special day for Levi. Lily was clearly more excited about his birthday than he was. We got to talk to both sets of grandparents and open presents with each. They both spoiled him of course. It was a happy/hot (108 degree) day.

Happy Birthday to my baby boy! We love you!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Shelley, they are such beautiful children!! I can't get over how adorable they are. Happy Birthday to Levi! Looks like he got some great stuff, love the pic of him with the bowl, lol!

Becca said...

Wow- time flies! I can't believe he's already 1!! I'm with Katie- you're kiddos are gorgeous!