Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Festivities


We have had such a fun week celebrating Halloween. Wednesday night we carved our pumpkins, Friday night we had a party with Sultan friends and Saturday the kids dressed up and went trick or treating. This is Brooklyn and Levi at the Trunk or Treat last night. Lily made a good haul on the candy.

Trunk or Treat. That hat wouldn't stay on Lily so Matt sported it for a while.


Our little pumpkin
She made a really great witch. She begged all day to wear it and had a hard time taking it off last night.



Friday night we had our Sultan party. I invited everyone that used to live in Sultan that now lives in Rexburg. Only Devon and Beth came (and Ryan and Cathy of course). It was so fun to see them. Hopefully we can do it again with Jeremiah and his wife. We had dinner and made caramel apples. Yum.





I have these last pictures in random order. Wednesday night we carved the pumpkin. Or maybe I should say Matt carved the pumpkin and I supported him. Lily loves the lit pumpkin. It's a spider. Every time we go outside she says "SPIDER!" and it makes my heart jump until I realized she talking about the pumpkin.

Lily is really into dressing up these days. She always has to be wearing a pretty princess dress. We got Levi a jumper that hooks up to the door. He does pretty well in it. I bet in another couple of weeks he'll be jumping all over the place.

We are going to look at another apartment in Idaho Falls tomorrow night. Matt has already looked at it and likes it. I was having a hard time thinking about moving and I'm trying to get over it. Matt is driving a lot and it would be nice to be closer, especially through the winter months. The moving process is a hassle and is way too fresh in my mind. We will see what happens.

2 comments:

Familia Martinez said...

They are so cute! Did you make the witch costume? It is so cute on Lily! I loved the pumpkin on Lily and same goes for Levi. You guys have tons of great fun ideas and I love to read about it.

Moving is a pain...this I will testify...but hopefully this one will be a little less painful!

Love you

Katie said...

We made caramel apples last night with chocolate mmmmm I made myself sick, but man it was good! And hello! You guys are genius to cut the pumpkins from the BOTTOM! Y'all are awesome, and the kids are ADORABLE as always : )