I found this idea at some website that I can't remember. It is a leaf place mat. This was a MAJOR success at our house. It was a two day project. We have a really great nature trail by our house. I just let Lily out of the stroller and she helped me collect a huge bag of leaves. Beyond fun for her. There was a variety of different types of leaves and colors. All you do it place the leaves on contact paper and then put another piece of contact paper on top. It can be a little tricky to get the top one on. Lily actually helped me with that part. I taught her how to hold the corners and place it down nicely. She did awesome. We made one for each of us. It is actually snowing and hailing right now at our house so I'm glad we did that last week. :)
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Fun Idea
I found this idea at some website that I can't remember. It is a leaf place mat. This was a MAJOR success at our house. It was a two day project. We have a really great nature trail by our house. I just let Lily out of the stroller and she helped me collect a huge bag of leaves. Beyond fun for her. There was a variety of different types of leaves and colors. All you do it place the leaves on contact paper and then put another piece of contact paper on top. It can be a little tricky to get the top one on. Lily actually helped me with that part. I taught her how to hold the corners and place it down nicely. She did awesome. We made one for each of us. It is actually snowing and hailing right now at our house so I'm glad we did that last week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You do such fun things with Lily. She will remember these things forever.
I'm glad you are sticking around and not moving.
What cute pictures! Of course the kids are darlings.
Love, Grandma M
Ohhhhh contact paper!! I thought you laminated them, that sounds a lot easier! Way cool!
GREAT idea! Thanks!
Post a Comment