Oh I just love these. I still can't get over how cute Lily looks, posing and all :) And it's not fair that you look that good 6 weeks after having a baby. By the way, are we seeing you tomorrow? We have some boxes for you!
Okay hands down the cutest family ever. I love these pictures. I sure love reading all your posts. You are such a positive, loving person Shelley. I will always love you for your great example to me. Just a beautiful woman inside and out.
7 comments:
You have a GORGEOUS family!
Oh I just love these. I still can't get over how cute Lily looks, posing and all :) And it's not fair that you look that good 6 weeks after having a baby. By the way, are we seeing you tomorrow? We have some boxes for you!
how cute are you guys?! i love those pictures!
You guys are so adorable! I love the ones of Lily, what a sweetie! And Levi, handsome boy!!
Okay hands down the cutest family ever. I love these pictures. I sure love reading all your posts. You are such a positive, loving person Shelley. I will always love you for your great example to me. Just a beautiful woman inside and out.
Wow! Such cute pictures. I love it! Wish we could see you guys. Miss you! Love the pictures, love the fam!
Thank you for the picture you sent to us! I love it! You have such a beautiful family. :)
Post a Comment