There is no way you have ever seen a cuter little boy! I'm serious! I love how he smiles at us now. Lily and I love trying to get him smile and today has been our most successful day so far. We have gotten so many smiles. I cannot believe he is 2 months old today. This is going by WAY too fast. I love him being my little baby. Today I took him to his two month doctor appointment and he got his shots :(. He did really well. He has been sleeping it off all day. At the doctor today we learned that he has an umbilical hernia. They didn't seem too concerned. I have been concerned about his belly button for a few weeks now. I called the doctor a while ago and he wasn't concerned. Hopefully it will go away soon. Today Levi is 14 pounds 7 ounces and 23 1/4 inches long. We like big babies at our house. He is obviously a good eater. I am convinced Levi was sent to our family for me. I am completely in love. He is fairly mild mannered and only gets fussy when he needs something. He loves to snuggle and so do I. I never get tired of holding him or kissing his cheeks. I am so thankful for this child. I hope I can be deserving of the blessings Heavenly Father has given me. We love you Levi!
1 comment:
He is such a cutie! Love all the new blogs, its good to see pics of my fav Idaho family!!
Post a Comment