
This is my new niece Brooklyn. Ryan and Cathy had their baby Wednesday, June 23rd at 8:20p.m. She was 7 lbs. 7 oz. We are so happy to have her in our family! I love that we live right next door to Ryan and can see her anytime.

Only a few more weeks before our baby makes an appearance. In this picture I'm 37 weeks. It's getting so close!
4 comments:
She is so cute. I can't wait to come see her. Tell Ryan and Kathy CONGRATULATIONS! It will be a few days, I've got to get over this cold.
Linda
hehe thats Linc's birthday!!
Ok i totally saw the title and the first pic and was like what?? shelley had her baby?? and it's a girl??
how silly of me.
How exciting for them! She's adorable!
Yay!! She's so cute!! Congrats to Ryan and Cathy!
Post a Comment