Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day


Matt is such a great dad to Lily! They have so much fun together and she adores him! For Father's day we made Matt a book with pictures of Matt and Lily. Lily and I have been reading it together for a few weeks now. It has the lyrics to "I'm so glad when daddy comes home." So this morning when she gave it to him, they read it together and she sang the song to him word for word perfect. He loved it! She also kept saying "Happy Fader's Day Daddy!" Perfect! I love that she can talk now. We had a fun day together. I'm so thankful for Matt and what a good dad and husband he is. I'm also thankful for my dad, Matt's dad and my Grandpa. They are such great father's and we love them!! Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: