Lily turned 2 on April 21st. She had three birthday parties. The first one was in Colorado with my family and I already posted that. The second one was with Matt's family the Sunday before her actual birthday. And finally, the party on her actual birthday. It was so fun to celebrate such a sweet girl! The picture above is of her cupcakes and presents from Matt and me on her actual birthday. The presents were books and magnadoodle toy. She loved them.
I cannot believe how fast she is growing. I love that I can talk with her and we can understand each other. She loves to read books and sing. It shocks me how fast she remembers songs and stories. I got her the Primary Children Songs on CD and we listen to them in the car. She always requests I am a child of God, Teach Me to Walk, Popcorn, Snowman, Give said the Little Stream and more. I can never get over how cute it is to her her sweet, innocent voice singing I am a Child of God. She knows most of the words and loves singing along with the CD. It is such a good reminder to me of how special she is and how blessed I am to be her mother. Oh I love her so much!
2 comments:
Thanks for the blog. I really enjoy reading it and looking at the pictures. She is a precious sweet little girl and we love her alot. She is growing up so fast.
Love, Grandma Mitchell
What a sweet post! Lily is such a pretty little girl, I love her curly hair!
Post a Comment