I had so much fun with my mom. I was so lucky to have her all to myself and have Matt there to help me keep Lily entertained. She helped me figure out my sewing machine and I was so thankful. We also had a fun day shopping in Glenwood. It was also nice to be with Dad and Jayne. Dad was working that week. He was nice to tolerate Lily's loudness while he was trying to sleep during the day. On Wednesday we had a nice dinner with Jayne and Bryan while Mom and Dad were at work. That was really nice of them to take us out.
Tuesday (April 13th) we had Lily's birthday party. This was the 1st of three parties. Mom bought her this party dress. She still calls it her party dress when she wears it to church.

4 comments:
Shelley, CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING!! you are so awesome. I wish we could have been there to help celebrate that big day in your life. You look beautiful and radiant, just like always. I'm so proud of you. I remember how hard that was. I think it's so neat we have that in common, that we both graduated from BYU-Idaho, pregnant with our second child! haha. You are amazing and I'm so happy for you to be done. What a great feeling! Enjoy your one on one time with Lily before your little boy comes.
Lily is such a pretty little lady!! I can't believe how much she has grown. Colorado looks amazing! Love the 'sleeping in the carseat' pictures, you're so funny : )
Wow she is so cute...we miss you guys. It was so nice being so close to you all and being able to hug that cute girl. Sorry we weren't there for her birthday. Love you guys!
woo hoo on graduating! that's awesome!
i can't believe lily is 2! how did our kids get so big so fast??? and i know i say this a lot but her hair is so cute! i love the curls!
carly wants to be invited to your blog and wants your email so you can read her blog. the only email address i have for her is info@carlycarlson.com
Post a Comment