Monday, May 25, 2009

Family day

Look closely, it's the Idaho Falls temple

Today Matt had the day off! We were so excited! We spend the afternoon in Idaho Falls. We took a walk around the falls and it was beautiful! Lily loved it too. When we go on walks I make her wear that hat. Her head gets sunburned so easily. She does not like wearing the hat very much but she did pretty good today keeping it on. We also went to Blackfoot to see Matt's grandma. It was so good to see her. She's always so happy to see us. The pictures here are not the best quality because I forgot my camera. There are cell phone pics. Such a fun day ended with a BBQ with Katie, Steve and Raleigh. Again, I forgot my camera. Happy memorial day!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Family day yay!! You guys are so tough to walk around the whole entire greenbelt! And I want to do the flying thing sometime before we leave, I'M NOT A CHICKEN!! lol

Grandma said...

I love to read your blog and look at the pictures. This is kinda like a journal. Keep it up.
Love, Grandma Mitchell

Becca said...

Ah, why do you have to move? We're gonna miss you. How's the move going?