Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Star is Born

We've finally got a blog. I've been hearing so much about blogging and I am so excited to finally be able to do it. Just a little bit about our family. Matt and I have been married two years on August 26th. We had our first baby April 21st of this year. I cannot believe she is almost four months old. Time is going so fast.
Matt is going to school right now, studying to be an engineer. He really likes school and is good at it. We are both out of school for the summer and will go back September 8th. Matt has been working at Forsgren Associates this summer doing civil engineering work. It has been a good experience for him and he is really enjoying it.
I have had such a good summer being home with Lily. I'm looking forward to going back to school. I only have a few semester left until I receive my bachelors in Child Development. We'll see how it goes with a baby.



This is Lily Marian right after her first bath. She is such a perfect baby. We had such a great experience at the hospital and are so happy to have our baby girl. She was 8 pounds and 7 ounces and 19 inches long. What a perfect size.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I love looking at pictures of Lily on her birthday. I love looking back at that day. I am such a happy mom. I cannot believe how much she has changed my life in a good way. I would do everything again in a heartbeat. This baby girl brings so much joy into our lives. I don't know how she grew so fast. The past six months have been a blur. I don't remember her ever being so little. It didn't believe everyone when they said how fast they grow. Being mom is the most challenging and by far the most rewarding experience of my life. Matt and Lily are the loves of my life and I am so thankful for them. I don't know what I ever did to be this blessed in my life! I wouldn't trade anything I have for the world.