Sunday night was the Mitchell family birthday party. I like how they always get together when it's someones birthday. Ryan and Cathy actually went with us that time. Everyone is always so excited to see Lily. I don't blame them. She is very cute!!
Monday was Matt's actual birthday and the end of the birthday extravaganza. We had a few friends over for that. It was sort of a surprise for him. I love making his birthday cake. I am always so proud of it. I don't know how well you can see it in that picture but it is trees and a camp fire. I consider Matt an outdoorsy kind of guy. We were also getting ready to go camping that weekend so I was getting excited. Anyway, I think he had a really great birthday. The picture of Lily was taken on Matt's birthday too. It's not easy getting her to smile for the camera so we were happy with this cute picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment