May Update
The day after Lily's birthday we all got sick...except for Levi. Matt stayed home from church with Levi because he had a fever for a couple days. When Lily and I got home from church we all ate lunch and went down for a nap. An hour or so later, Lily started throwing up...followed by Matt and me. It was a pretty pathetic scene. We had Darrell Bartholomew come bring us crackers and soda and he and James Scifries gave us Priesthood blessings. We felt better that night and were able to sleep. Poor Lily threw up the most. It was the hardest watching her be sick.
Lily has been riding her bike most nights. She is still a little scared when she starts riding. It's going to take a little practice.
Levi is talking a bit more. He says "bye, see you" and "I don't know" and lots of other little words. He loves to play with the oven right now. I hope he grows out of that phase soon. He loves Barney and Blues Clues and playing with keys.
The pool opened last weekend and we have already been swimming several times. Lily just jumps right into the big pool and does so well. Levi runs around mostly just getting his feet wet. He doesn't love when I make him go in the big pool. It is a little cold at first.
Matt is done with school for the semester. Yesterday we learned that his Grandma Jensen passed away. We are headed to Idaho later tonight so we can be with family and go to the funeral next Thursday. We will get to see all of our families and have a nice week together. Matt still has to do research work but we should get some good time together. I'll be updating from Matt's phone. Off to go pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment