Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sick Babies

Look at what an awesome little girl this is! She was so good even though she must have felt terrible. I love her so much!!
Lily had a cough and low fever for a couple days last week. We just took it easy for a few days...until Saturday when she was complaining about her left ear really hurting. She is one tough cookie and I knew she wasn't okay. She was pretty much in tears about it...so Matt came home from school and I took her to the doctor. Sure enough she had a massive ear infection in her left ear. The doctor told me that it looked like it was about to burst and to not be alarmed if it did. Sunday morning we work up to Lily's ear and hair completely covered in the drainage. Gross huh? Poor girl but she said her ear felt better. It reminded me of the days when she had ear tubes. She's still sick with a cough and her ear isn't all the way better. The doctor also said she has bronchitis and I'm sure Levi does too. Levi is so grumpy and cries at my legs all day long. Hopefully it will get better or we will be seeing the doctor again this week.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor babies and poor mama! Although being sick is never fun, it's kind of nice to snuggle on the couch all day and watch movies! :)

The Currs said...

Oh no! So sorry they're sick! Lily is such a sweetheart, poor girl! Hope they get better soon!

Katie said...

So sad!! She is so cute, even when she's sick! I hope they get to feeling better soon, having sick kids takes the life outta moms!