While Matt was in Chicago, he ate this...
And this...
While Matt was in Chicago, Levi got sheared.
And he hid in his favorite hiding spot.
Matt was cold.
I made this for my food storage.
Matt saw this.
Levi did this.
Lily and I painted this.
And Matt waited here for his plane.

I think he had a good time but we missed him. We got to skype often and we were sure happy to see him when he got home. :)
I made this for my food storage.
Levi did this.
I think he had a good time but we missed him. We got to skype often and we were sure happy to see him when he got home. :)
3 comments:
Thank goodness for Skype!
Matt's food looks good, lol! That little house is super cute, and I love the picture of Levi chillin' the most on the couch, haha!
This post just cracks me up. "Matt ate this..." Love it! What was he in Chicago for? That food storage thing you made is AWESOME! You just post more details on that. :)
Post a Comment