Thursday, February 3, 2011

ZUMBA!

So I was talking about my winter slump. I have got to figure out things to do with Lily. But tonight Cathy let me tag along with her to Zumba at the Elementary school in Saint Anthony. I've heard people talk about it before and it sounded really fun. I was wrong! It was way more than just really fun. It was super duper amazingly wonderful fun! An entire hour of fun songs to new dance moves that my body and spirit loved. I'm in love and I hope I can go every week for the rest of my life :) I'm gushing I know. So tonight I feel out of my winter slump. Thank you amazing woman with the beautiful dance moves! I loved your class!

Oh and tonight Matt and I took the tour of the BYU-I center. Pretty fun to see it. I wish I could have taken my own tour and looked more back at the organ and stage ya know. Also we had some slowish people in our group but it was fun to get away and the kids always have fun with Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay!! Sounds like fun Shelley, glad to hear you are doing well : )