Last weekend (Thursday-Saturday 17th-19th) we were able to take a fun trip to Utah! The weather in Utah is beautiful and I didn't want to come back to Saint Anthony. We got to spend some time with my awesome sister, Jayne. She watched the kids for us Thursday night while Matt and I went to a fancy dinner. That was so nice of her and I know the kids love hanging out with their aunt. Then we got to spend a little time with her Friday.
Saturday we got to go to breakfast with my good friend and old roommate, Jaime and her husband Michael. On the way home Saturday we stopped at Cabelas and Bekah's house to see her new baby girl. So many fun things and it was nice to have a break from the ordinary. The highlight for Lily was swimming with her dad. Jayne, Levi and I just hung out in the hotel room. Friday night we walked to Krispy Kreme by our hotel. Oh man it was so fun. Those donuts are delicious! Now we need to make the snow melt in Idaho because it if for sure getting old :)
1 comment:
Krispy Kreme is the BEST! Love both the pictures, and glad you had a good time in UT!
Post a Comment