Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow 12/29


I'm not a snow hater yet this year. I really like the fresh snow. This was from the week my parents were here. It was fun to see everyone. It was really cold that week. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of my family here. Next time perhaps. The break was nice and went by too fast.
New years eve the power went out. Everyone went to bed early except me, Matt and Jayne. It was fun to stay up only with candle light and chat. Another one of the nights we played Settlers of Catan with just Matt, Ryan, Jayne and me. That is a good memory and a fun game. Monday before Matt went back to work we were able to clean out some of our storage room. We donated a truck load to DI and it felt really good to get rid of some of that stuff. Linda was so awesome to play with the kids for a good portion of the day.

No comments: