Like I said in the last post, Christmas this year was really excited for me because Lily was so excited. She understood what was happening and was really excited for Christmas day.
Lily woke up to a kitchen. The video of her reaction is so awesome. At first she wasn't sure who's it was.
Cinderella doll was pretty much the favorite present. She didn't let Cinderella out of her sight for days.
1 comment:
I knew I couldn't comment something worth reading on every post so I chose this one. :) I love that you're not a snow hater yet. I'm right there with you. Maybe by March I'll be a snow hater. We'll see. I'm also blown away by the apron and mittens! Holy cow! How did you do those? Is there a pattern? I've been checking for updates on your blog and all these posts made my day!
Post a Comment