Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Picture Tag

The rules are you post the 4th picture of the 4th folder, 8th picture in the 8th folder, 12th picture in the 12th folder and the 16th picture in the 16th folder. Then tag others to do the same.
4th


This is my niece Bailey December 2007. She was turning one years old and they came up to visit us in Rexburg. It was a small party for Cathy and Bailey's birthdays. Cathy's is December 4th and Bailey's is December 18th. She is such a doll!

8th

This was for a project for one of Matt's engineering classes. He had to research why a component of a machine failed. This bolt was the component that failed from bark west.

12th

This was two days before Lily was born at my baby shower. I was ready for her to come!

16th

This was May 13, 2008. Lily was only three weeks old. The cute outfit was from Kalena and her family. I wish I would have gotten the cute little skirt in the picture. I miss summer!

I tag Jessica, Kalena, Caitlin, Katie and anyone else that wants to.

No comments: