Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I finally finished it

I have been working on this project since last summer. I finally gave it to Ryan and Cathy today. They opened it at our Christmas party but I wasn't completely finished. Last night at 1:00am I completed it. Hooray!! Several hours went into this puppy.


This is a late Christmas present for Lily from us. It just came yesterday. I got such a good deal on it.
We had to get Lily a new car seat yesterday. The other one was for babies up to 22 pounds. Lily is 27 but she still has to be rear facing till she is one years old. This one should be good until she is 80 pounds. It is convertible. We had to say good bye to the car seat that we brought he home from the hospital in.



4 comments:

Caitlin said...

makenna got that exact same music table for christmas! miss you guys!

Caitlin said...

oh and i forgot to say that the blanket is BEAUTIFUL!

Lindsay said...

Way to go on your blanket Shelley! It looks amazing! Lily is so cute! I remember when we had to upgrade to a bigger car seat for Tyler. What a big event! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful afghan. I wish I knew how to do that. :)