
Ta Dah...This has been a major project for me and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Keep in mind the pictures do not do it justice. I know it's spectacular and you are probably wondering..did she get it from a pre-made kit? My answer is No Way! It is all hand made. I did get the template from
this web site. It did take a really long time but I think next time will go much faster because I am so experienced now :) . I don't know why I was so set on making a gingerbread house. Matt said I am probably trying to fulfill a childhood dream. Umm..maybe.


This is the back side of the house. Lily was in charge of that side. Thank heavens Matt is such a good dad. It was his suggestion to let her go crazy in the back. I cannot tell you how much she loved this. Before his suggestion I was telling her where to place every little piece of candy. This was a much better option and she did a great job. Fun activity for all of us. I'm so excited for Christmas this year. It's been such a fun season.
2 comments:
You made windows and everything! Shelley, that is seriously an impressive gingerbread house, too cute!
What a cute house. You did a great job. You can be very proud of yourself. Lily will remember these activities for a long time.
Post a Comment